Thursday, September 17, 2009

A few weeks ago I tried making Mozzarella Pillows for dinner, minus prosciutto and a ravioli cutter. I left out the prosciutto because we're basically cheese pizza kind of people and I don't have a ravioli cutter, not yet at least. All parties involved liked them, but we agreed they'd be better as a snack than a dinner. They were not filling and interesting enough for a main course, but that was more my fault than Giada's. She had made them on an episode entitled Bake Sale, but I don't usually have time to try out recipes that are just going to be snacks (well, if you don't count sweets...hehe). These would be great as a treat for young kids.

and I can't leave this post without saying "Hot Pocket!" in my very best attempt at a Jim Gaffigan impression...

No comments: