Monday, September 7, 2009

what's eating food network?


I've decided to share my adventures in trying recipes I find on foodnetwork.com, usually inspired by one of the cooking shows I catch during my kids' nap times. I'll let you in on my successes and failures as judged by some of the pickiest critics, my husband and 2 year old daughter...and eventually my son, when he's able to eat solid food. Hopefully I'll be able to help others wondering what's for dinner tonight (or breakfast or lunch) and have fun exploring one of my favorite stress-relievers, cooking.

disclaimer: I have serious addictions to anything made with cocoa powder or puff pastry. Just a fair warning. And don't be surprised if you can't stop until it's all gone either. Oh, and I am in no way affiliated with Food Network. I just happen to be love their programs and trying new recipes.

No comments: